Friday, February 10, 2012

Some good news.

I had a MRI on Tuesday. This time the correct MRI's were ordered and everything was good to go. I took my *I dont give a shit about being shoved into a small and very loud machine* pills before we got there so they had time to kick in. We get in the MRI room and I lay down on the small hard table, they put a wash cloth over my face, snap the horrible cage thing over my face (this scans the brain) and then slide me into the machine. I didn't freak out, just took a few deep breaths and I was ready to start. I did the scan, they pulled me out put a IV in and shot the contrast in and put me back in the machine for another scan. It was done in a little over a hour. After I was all done we went to lunch (I dont remember much from lunch since I was doped up) I slept for a few hours after we got home.

Okay, now that I have totally bored you with the details of the MRI, I will move on to the good news. I got a call from my Neurologists office this morning and they got the written report from the MRI. Everything is stable!! Yay!! I was VERY happy to hear that. I still have to bring in the disk when I go see her in March so she can compare this MRI with the last one I had done.

This helps ease my mind a little bit about being scared that I will have a relapse while my husband is deployed. There is still a chance that it could happen, but there is nothing happening right now and that is good.

2 comments: